Companies lose $20 billion to Payment Fraud each year. Trustpair was born out of a strong conviction that financial departments don't work with reliable data in their systems, this is why fraud attempts happen. Each day, we are building a platform enabling them to control and trust their data in order to proceed to payments with peace of mind.
We have each others’s back
We make sure everyone feels good and valued. Before making any decision, we think about what the impact on the people around would be. We go above and beyond to help people around us whenever we can.
We commit to each other
People can count on each other when needed, in easy or more complex situations. We commit to the company, to our projects and to the team around us. We succeed through collaboration.
We explore new paths to find the right one
We love to read, gather new ideas and experiment with new technologies and methods. We observe, understand and create: 3 things found in an adventure. If the solution does not exist, we create it ourselves.
We move forward with persistence
When we start something, we see it through. Rigor and discipline is our key to success. We challenge the status quo, again and again.
We speak our minds honestly and respectfully
We say what we mean, and we mean what we say. When we’re not aligned with decisions, we are open about it. We share feedback respectfully to keep improving.
Trustpair at a glance
when it all began !
rank in the FINTECH 100 2022
out of TECH500 list of the most successful French Tech recruiters
Perks at Trustpair
Great Work and Life Balance
Scale-up Phase with Career Opportunities
Parties, afterworks, seminars…
Offices in the Heart Of Paris
🇫🇷 For French Contracts
- Health insurance with Alan (covered at 50% by Trustpair)
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card): 9€ per day. 60% covered by Trustpair
- 6 weeks of paid annual leaves
- Public transportation subscription or bicycle mileage covered at 50% by Trustpair
- Homeworking allocation of 20€ per month
- Holiday Bonus (”Prime de vacances”)
🇺🇸 For US Contracts
- Health Insurance plan
- 401k plan
- 4 weeks of paid annual leave
🌐 For the rest of the world
- Contract with Deel ; having an EOR contract means you have a local employer and that you contribute to your local unemployment & retirement funds. Also, you benefit from all the legal and mandatory rules and benefits from your work contract country.
- You benefit from at least 25 PTO a year andbank holidays from your work contract country (depending on your region or even city).
Meet the team! 🚀
Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Claire, Business Operations Manager, former Head of CSM
Diane & Yann, Customer Success Manager
Mika, Team Lead & Max, SDR
Roland, Engineering Manager
Léonore, Content and Event Manager
Nicolas, Product Manager
Join a human experience
We are a team of 100 ingenious and creative people from diverse backgrounds. Our fast-growing team is transforming the way financial departments work. We are looking for 200+ talents in the next two years.