Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations, to help them avoid $20 billion in fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- Preventing B2B payment fraud for 200+ companies including Airliquide, Generali, Kering Group etc
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking institutions (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB)
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more)
- €25M raised in Series B to become the #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management worldwide
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
About the role
To support its international expansion, Trustpair is looking for an ambitious and results-driven Business Development Representative (BDR). You'll be joining Trustpair at an exciting time: we're a Series B start-up with validated product-market-fit, scaling our go-to-market strategy across the US!
Our BDR's mission is to generate leads from identified strategic accounts. As the owner of the lead generation process, our BDR is in charge of developing personalized outreach strategies to connect with the target persona and turn prospects into a sales pipeline.
You'll be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and contacting potential customers through a variety of cold outreach. Throughout your conversations, you will detect customer pain points, understand their context and how we can help them.
What you'll do:
Raise awareness and generate interest in Trustpair through cold calling, emails, and social outreach to prospective customers
- Setting up qualified demos for our sales team
- Exceed ambitious yet attainable sales objectives and quotas on an ongoing basis
Provide constructive feedback and insight on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency to our US Team
Impact our sales strategy through iteration and helping to improve our processes as you uncover learnings
- Maintain a detailed and up-to-date pipeline in Hubspot
Partner with our executive leadership team to learn sales techniques and learn best practices
- Evangelize and showcase Trustpair's value proposition
What we're looking for:
- You have minimum 6 months of experience in a SDR/BDR role, in the B2B SaaS space
- You have outstanding verbal, written and listening communication skills
- You have a high degree of resilience, enabling you to bounce back from setbacks
- You possess a player mindset; you strive to grow and develop and never back down from a challenge
Your work ethic is unmatched - you're a self starter who owns their performance
- You’re extremely coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback
- You're a true team player and believe successful lead generation is a team sport
- You possess strong analytical skills and you're data driven: you know how to leverage all internal data resources to prepare your prospection activity
What's in it for you?
- Working closely with our Growth Marketing and Sales teams, you'll benefit from in-depth training and opportunities for continuous learning and coaching
- Being part of our small sales team in the US means you'll have huge career progression potential
- You'll work on a modern sales tech stack. Our main tools are Hubspot, Lucca, Kaspr, SalesNav, Lemlist, Slack & Notion
- Benefit from an in-depth, organised onboarding program specific to your role
- Join us in France for our annual seminar with activities and experiences organised by our People Team!
A full list of our other benefits here!
Package Details: $60-70k base + bonus (OTE up to $90k p/a)
This position is NY-based, full remote possible
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.