Head of Partnerships M / F
We usually respond within three days
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion in fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering);
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB);
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more);
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
Partnerships is one of the most influential channels of lead generation for Trustpair. We are looking for a Head of Partnerships to push existing partnerships to their full potential but also to find and sign new partners.
Reporting to our VP Marketing, you'll manage the current Partnerships Manager, responsible for the run on existing partners.
As a key member of the Marketing Team you will have a strong impact on the acceleration of Trustpair’s top line growth, as our partnerships represent a significant part of our revenue.
You'll lead the way in scaling our relationships with existing partners, ultimately achieving and exceeding sales. You will also develop referral partnerships with new partners in France and Europe, and support the negotiation of deals with US partners.
Develop Trustpair’s partnership portfolio:
- Identify the right model for each target partner: define the most relevant partnership model to ensure the highest ROI and shared value, with a specific focus on:
- Corporate and Investment Banking partners (referral)
- Advisory partners (influence and co-marketing)
- Software editors (referral and connectors)
- Define the deal strategy for each partner: the best form of outreach, best arguments and assets to use etc
- Meet with prospective partners and pitch Trustpair’s offer
- Manage the project from feasibility analysis to contract signature, ensuring new partners are properly onboarded by your Partnerships Manager
Increase and maintain existing partner engagement over time
- Keep in touch with the leadership teams of existing partners to ensure Trustpair remains a top of mind priority
- Review the current portfolio and make sure the business model is relevant
- Ensure proper coordination with internal stakeholders to drive the most value from partnerships, and most specifically with the Sales team
- Drive partner enablement, through product and sales knowledge of our historical and latest offerings; train our partners to effectively understand and market our offer
- Be a key point of contact for the Product team to provide insightful feedback
- Manage the Partnerships Manager in charge of ensuring the daily run on the existing portfolio
Why join Trustpair? A list of our perks here!
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a client-facing, quota carrying role: either Partnership management or alternatively in a Sales position (e.g. Account Executive)
- Proven success of achieving quarterly & annual sales targets, in a large corporate and complex deals environment
Very good knowledge of the ecosystem. Experience in SaaS B2B software sales in:
- An ERP, TMS, Accounting or purchasing software editor
- A data provider (Credit Safe, Duns / Altares, Thomson Reuters)
- A software editor with a large corporate account target and a complex partnership ecosystem
- Excellent language skills both in French and English
We are also looking for the following attributes:
- Closing mindset, impact-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: strong social skills and ability to convince
- Strong ability to adapt, bring new ideas to the table and execute on those ideas
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage a high-volume of projects concurrently
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances
- Appetence for complex technical solutions and large corporate accounts
- Call with Aicha, our Talent Partner (30 mins)
- Experience interview with Fanny, our VP Marketing (45 mins)
- Case study with Fanny & Vianney, VP Sales
- Coffee fit with members of Trustpair
- Founders meeting with two of our co-founders
This position is Paris based.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for or be a citizen from Schengen / EU zone. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
- Paris | Headquarters
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Paris | Headquarters
Workplace & culture
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
Good to know
International development with a strong focus on the USA
Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn
Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives
Excellent work-life balance
Flexible remote policy
We're not looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organisation
Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin
Ambitious & exciting work environment; opportunity to work on many initiatives
We don't only focus on delivery: team members have strong autonomy in their work
Head of Partnerships M / F
Loading application form