Head of Sales Europe M / F
We usually respond within three days
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion in fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering);
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB);
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more);
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
We are opening the role of Head of Sales Europe!
We're excited to welcome a true leader, who will train, coach and empower the team of 4 Senior Account Executives.
As our Head of AE Europe you will have full ownership on sales performance; you'll help us to maintain leading position in France, but you'll also explore the international market!
You'll work closely with different stakeholders in order to ensure high performance.
Co-design, Execute and Steer our new logo Strategy
- Together with our VP Sales, you'll design the AE strategy and plan to achieve growth targets
- You'll lead individual performance and report to VP Sales on the KPI's and analytics (deal velocity, pipeline analysis, cohort analysis, conversion rates, ARPA evolution...) on behalf of your team, building corrective action plans as needed
Ownership of sales forecasting
- You'll manage the sales pipeline and report an accurate forecast
- You'll be responsible for scrutinizing the pipeline evolution and forecasted sales
- You'll coach the AE team by managing their deals with strategic methods (MEDDIC)
- You'll establish key customer relationships, and when required, get directly involved in the sales cycle
- You'll be responsible for creating a performance-driven working culture within the sales organisation
- Alongside our VP Sales and TAM team, you'll execute the AE recruitment plan in order to achieve the team's objectives
- You'll develop onboarding and training programs that enable all new hires in the AE team to achieve their potential and revenue objectives
Why join Trustpair? A list of our perks here!
- You have strong experience in a SaaS BtoB sales environment, with a proven track record (minimum 5 years)
- You master complex sales challenges (Responding to an RFP, analysing complex deals…), in a fast-paced environment
- Your talent as a mobilizer and excellent communicator (with C-level, as well as with your different stakeholders) will enable you to drive your team to reach objectives and propel overall sales performance
- You're a true, charismatic leader, capable to manage and support senior sales teams
- Screening Call with Maja, Lead Talent (30 min);
- Experience Interview with Vianney, VP Sales (1h);
- Business Case;
- Coffee fit with Chloé, Head Of Account Management, Guillaume, Presales (45 min);
- Meet the team (45 min);
- Reference check;
- Founder Interview with Alexandre, Managing Director and co-founder (1h)
This position is France-based
SALARY RANGE : 60-70K€ + 30-40K€
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for or be a citizen from Schengen / EU zone. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
- Account Executive
- Paris | Headquarters
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Paris | Headquarters
Workplace & culture
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
Good to know
International development with a strong focus on the USA
Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn
Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives
Excellent work-life balance
Flexible remote policy
We're not looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organisation
Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin
Ambitious & exciting work environment; opportunity to work on many initiatives
We don't only focus on delivery: team members have strong autonomy in their work
Head of Sales Europe M / F
Loading application form