FP&A Analyst M / F
We usually respond within three days
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion in fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering);
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB);
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more);
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
As a result of our fast-paced growth, we face the increasing need to deliver fast and insightful financials, build complex and data-driven analyzes to track our business and operating performance, and monitor our forecast accuracy.
We expect our future FP&A to drive these key projects with energy, talent and leadership.
By joining us, you will have the rare opportunity to participate in the building of the FP&A function at Trustpair, work hand-in-hand with the team leaders, and more generally, contributes to initiatives that will have a real impact on supporting a growing business.
Provide fast and insightful financial analyses
- Manage the Finance & Accounting team to ensure fast and accurate monthly accounting closings for each entity of the group;
- Deliver monthly financial reports to top-management on timely basis providing valuable insights on our current performance (SaaS metrics, P&L, Cash flows) and analyses on variations vs. budget;
- Run ad-hoc analyses to help specific departments better understand their underlying drivers and optimize their performance
Facilitate decision-making on strategic topics
- Manage financial planning activities in conjunction with team managers and produce updated forecasts (Revenue / P&L / cash consumption and runway) on a regular basis;
- Build detailed analyses to better understand our business performance (e.g. contracts profitability, acquisitions costs, etc) and provide sets of recommendations to management;
- Continuously update the structure and assess assumptions of our financial model to ensure they are still relevant to our organization (new geographies/products, new entities, evolution of the costs structure, etc.)
Improve our financial process
- Monitor to the deployment of a collaborative financial planning platform (e.g.: Pigment) to streamline and improve our financial planning process;
- Continuously improve the automation of the financial reporting process
Why join Trustpair? A list of our perks here!
- Previous experience in Transaction Services and/or FP&A in a startup/scaleup international environment;
- You demonstrate strong business modelling skills, you are at ease with building reliable data-driven analysis and you have good knowledge of accounting closings process;
- You have a strong knowledge of accounting principles and accounting closing process;
- You're well known for you analytical skills and your strong logical thinking ability;
- You’re autonomous in finding solutions to problems ; you are well organised and methodical in your approach;
- You're an Expert of Excel/VBA and Powerpoint;
- You possess exceptional interpersonal / relationship skills to work cross-team;
- You have an outstanding capacity to adapt to fast-moving environment, a learning mindset and feedback acceptance;
- You possess strong communication skills, you're fluent in English and French
SALARY RANGE FOR THIS POSITION : 50-60K + 10%
- Screening Call with Maja, Lead Talent Partner;
- Experience Interview with Romain, VP Finance & Admin;
- Case Study;
- Coffee Fit with Vianney, VP Sales, Léna, Financial and Accounting Assistant
- Founders Meeting with Baptiste, CEO & co-founder
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for or be a citizen from Schengen / EU zone. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
- Paris | Headquarters
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Paris | Headquarters
Workplace & culture
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
Good to know
International development with a strong focus on the USA ;
Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn ;
Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives ;
Excellent work-life balance ;
Flexible remote policy ;
Flat organization ;
We're not looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organisation ;
Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin ;
FP&A Analyst M / F
Loading application form