Administrative & Accounting Intern M / F
We usually respond within three days
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion in fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering);
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB);
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more);
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
We're opening a position of Administrative & Accountant Intern in our growing Finance team !
This is the most exciting opportunity to learn in a modern, genuine and fast-paced environment and help company to grow !
- Managing the yearly purchase order process with our existing customers (annual pricing revision, customer acceptance) ahead of invoicing;
- Ensuring accurate and timely billing for all clients on a daily basis and resolve any billing queries;
- Maintaining and engaging with a portfolio of aging receivables accounts to ensure accurate and timely recovery of all past due accounts;
- Preparing and presenting regular reports on billing and collection activities;
- Ensuring that all financial data relating to customers are maintained up-to-date in our CRM and Customer Success tools
- Managing suppliers invoices booking within our expense tool;
- Supporting the Accounting team during the month-end close process;
- Supporting all the Trusteam by helping them on administrative procedures;
- You're currently preparing your Licence degree in Administration / Accounting
- You've already worked in billing / cash collection;
- You possess outstanding communication skills (both oral & written) to manage discussions with large-corporate customers ; you're also able to work cross-team
- You demonstrate a professional working proficiency in English;
- You are an expert of the Google Suite / Pack Office;
- You are detail-oriented and rigorous and possess strong organizational skills;
- You demonstrate a strong ability to work in a ever-changing environment
- Screening Call with Maja, Lead Talent Partner;
- Case Study + Interview with Romain, VP Finance & Admin;
- Coffee Fit with Léna, Financial and Accounting Assistant
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for or be a citizen from Schengen / EU zone. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
- Paris | Headquarters
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Paris | Headquarters
Workplace & culture
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
Good to know
International development with a strong focus on the USA ;
Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn ;
Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives ;
Excellent work-life balance ;
Flexible remote policy ;
Flat organization ;
We're not looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organisation ;
Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin ;
Administrative & Accounting Intern M / F
Loading application form