Marketing Ops Manager M / F
We usually respond within three days
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion in fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- Preventing B2B payment fraud for 200+ companies including Airliquide, Generali, Kering Group etc;
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking institutions (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB);
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more);
- €25M raised in Series B to become the #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management worldwide;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
As the first Marketing Operations Manager at Trustpair, you will have full ownership and leadership on establishing and building a center of excellence for our marketing operations.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the tools, data, automation, and integrations, as well as helping to build processes, make strategic decisions and set the tone for next steps.
- You’ll align marketing with the overall business objectives of the company, by measuring and monitoring the impact of your strategy on business performance and activities;
- You’ll understand and monitor the costs of marketing activities and help our VP Marketing to manage the team budget;
- You’ll select, deploy and manage marketing automation technologies
Analytics and Accountability
- You’ll be responsible for analysing data, assessing trends and determining actions to optimise performance as well as measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and marketing automation programs;
- Your goal will be to make marketing actions traceable, attributable and measurable by supporting the marketing team in the implementation of analytical systems and the production of all types of analysis;
- You’ll ensure and oversee the accuracy and timeliness of data to strategize ways to increase market share
Performance & Orchestration
- You’ll manage performance, optimize processes and constantly benchmark and audit all marketing software tools for continuous improvement;
- You’ll have ownership on evangelization and training the marketing team on their software tools; you’ll be responsible for creating all types of training documentation that will guide the team and help them to be more efficient in their work
Why join Trustpair? A list of our perks here!
- You have a 3+ year track record significative experience as a Marketing Operations Manager or similar role;
- You possess outstanding Project Management skills, great ability to multitask, and you have a demonstrated experience in cross team work;
- You have an increased ability to access reliable data and dig into it for analysis ;
- You're innately curious, driven by performance and able to crack problems and bring solutions;
- You're well-known by your structured and concise way of communicating, you have a strong ability to generate instant understanding of complex concepts and leadership to move forward with a key initiative;
- You always pay attention to detail;
- You're Fluent in French and English
- Screening Call with Maja, Lead Talent Partner;
- Experience ITW with Fanny, VP Marketing;
- Case Study with Fanny and Maxime, Business Ops Manager;
- Coffee Fit with Pierre, Account Executive and Agathe, Head Of Marketing;
- Founders meeting with Alexandre, co-founder and Managing Director
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for or be a citizen from Schengen / EU zone. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
- Paris | Headquarters
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Paris | Headquarters
Workplace & culture
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
Good to know
International development with a strong focus on the USA ;
Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn ;
Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives ;
Excellent work-life balance ;
Flexible remote policy ;
Flat organization ;
We're not looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organisation ;
Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin ;
Marketing Ops Manager M / F
Loading application form