US Business Development Representative
We usually respond within three days
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion in fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- Preventing B2B payment fraud for 200+ companies including Airliquide, Generali, Kering Group etc;
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking institutions (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB);
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more);
- €25M raised in Series B to become the #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management worldwide;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
To support its rapid expansion, Trustpair is looking for an ambitious and results-driven Business Development Representative (BDR).
Your mission will be to generate leads from identified strategic accounts.
As the owner of the lead generation process, you will be in charge of developing personalized outreach strategies to connect with the target persona and turn prospects into a sales pipeline.
Specifically, you will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and contacting potential customers through cold calling, email and LinkedIn.
Throughout your conversations, you will detect customer pain points, understand their context and how we can help them.
You will evangelize and showcase Trustpair's value proposition.
Working closely with our Growth Marketing and Sales teams, you will benefit from in-depth training and opportunities for continuous learning and coaching as you grow.
- Raise awareness and generate interest in Trustpair through cold calling, emails, and social outreach to prospective customers;
- Setting up qualified demos for our sales team;
- Exceed aggressive yet attainable sales objectives and quotas on an ongoing basis;
- Provide constructive feedback on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the BDR role to the US Business Manager and the Product Marketing Manager;
- Maintain a detailed and up-to-date pipeline in Hubspot;
- Partner with our executive leadership team to learn sales techniques and learn best practices
Why join Trustpair? A list of our perks here!
- You have minimum two years of experience in a SDR/BDR or sales role, in the B2B Enterprise space, dealing with VP and Director level engagement;
- You have outstanding verbal, written and listening communication skills;
- You have a high degree of resilience, enabling you to bounce back from setbacks;
- You possess a player mindset; you strive to grow and develop and never back down from a challenge;
- Your work ethic is unmatched - anything you don’t know you’ll make up with hard work;
- You’re extremely coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback;
- You're a true team player and believe successful lead generation is a team sport;
- You possess strong analytical skills and you're innately data driven: you know how to leverage all internal data resources to prepare your prospection activity
SALARY PACKAGE: $60-70k base + bonus
(OTE up to $90k p/a)
This position is NYC-based
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
- Sales Development Representative
Workplace & culture
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
Good to know
International development with a strong focus on the USA ;
Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn ;
Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives ;
Excellent work-life balance ;
Flexible remote policy ;
Flat organization ;
We're not looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organisation ;
Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin ;
US Business Development Representative
Loading application form