Senior Graphic Designer M / F
We usually respond within three days
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion in fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- Preventing B2B payment fraud for 200+ companies including Airliquide, Generali, Kering Group etc;
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking institutions (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB);
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more);
- €25M raised in Series B to become the #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management worldwide;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
Design is a key enabler of Trustpair’s branding and sales enablement strategy. We are looking for a Senior Designer to support Trustpair’s growth by creating assets to enhance our brand and empower our sales.
As a part of the Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for crafting Trustpair’s unique brand identity.
You’ll work on visual asset creation as well as maintaining design consistency and excellence across all our channels to make Trustpair shine.
- Challenge our current design, bring fresh ideas and build a strong visual identity for Trustpair;
- Take responsibility for the creative vision, create and provide extraordinary designs, by using the world best class tools;
- Take real ownership on design and be a true brand referent;
- Define processes, methodology, document the brand's visual identity;
- Interpret business requirements and stakeholders’ briefs and translate them into stunning and creative solutions;
Why join Trustpair? A list of our perks here!
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in creative design;
- You are perfectly able to take direction, turn concepts into visuals, communicate with stakeholders and implement feedback to create a final design;
- You possess strong software skills in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, FinalCutPro, Illustrator and XD, Figma;
- You have an ability to produce both static and video assets, including motion;
- You possess in-depth knowledge of typography, characters’ anatomy and colour science;
- You are capable to work with or within a team, prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines;
- You have strong creative skills, you always pay attention to detail and a you have an insane desire to produce attention-grabbing, effective visuals with excellence;
- You are an excellent communicator and you are fluent in French and in English
SALARY RANGE FOR THIS POSITION : 42-50K€ / year
This position is France-based
- Call with Lead Talent Partner, Maja (30 min);
- Interview with VP Marketing, Fanny (45 min);
- Case study with Fanny and Product Designer, Matthieu (45 min);
- Coffee Fit with Product Manager, Nicolas and Senior Content Marketer, Clémentine (45min);
- Founders ITW with Managing Director and co-founder, Alexandre (30 min)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for or be a citizen from Schengen / EU zone. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
- Paris | Headquarters
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Paris | Headquarters
Workplace & culture
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
Good to know
International development with a strong focus on the USA ;
Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn ;
Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives ;
Excellent work-life balance ;
Flexible remote policy ;
Flat organization ;
We're not looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organisation ;
Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin ;
Senior Graphic Designer M / F
Loading application form