Account Executive - Italy M / F
We usually respond within three days
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering) ;
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB) ;
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more) ;
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management ;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
In 2022, Trustpair raised €20M in Series B to accelerate its internationalization!
To support this international expansion, Trustpair is creating a new team to develop further across Europe. Today, our Sales team is composed of 6 Account Executives dedicated to developing Trustpair in France.
You will have the chance to create a brand new team in charge of our expansion in Italy!
What you will do:
- Define your pipeline strategy: mapping, targeting, tiering and prioritizing;
- Detect new business opportunities and create your own pipeline (cold calls, targeting campaigns, partners, events…);
- Manage the entire sales process (prospection, qualification, demonstration, technical, legal, financial aspects and closing);
- Together with the Head of Account Executives and our VP Sales, define a sales strategy to conquer Italy;
- Contribute to developing Trustpair's network and public visibility to expand its reach in Italy;
- Build relationships with C-Levels and key stakeholders at the right levels of our customer's organisations (particularly within the CFO Office);
- Partner with our expert pre-sales team to demonstrate our solution value and amplify our deal revenue;
- Adopt a consultative sales approach with the aim of understanding the customer’s complexity and presenting efficient fits and solutions;
- Exceed stated sales quota by winning and closing enterprise contracts.
Why join Trustpair - list of our perks here!
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Sales positions; and at least a first validated experience in business development by launching a new market or country;
- You have significant experience in a fast paced company, in the tech or innovation industry;
- You're a Native Italian speaker and you're able to sell in French or English;
- You're a true results-oriented sales hunter with a proven track record in building a pipeline and closing SaaS contracts.
NICE TO HAVE:
- You know how to manage sales cycles in B2B SaaS Companies;
- You possess a strong financial & analytic culture (KPI analysis);
- You're able to define a sales & marketing strategy;
- You have at least one validated experience in business development by launching a new market or country, preferably in Italy;
- You're well known for your organisational skills and rigour. You tend always to solve problems;
- You're fully open to any feedback and you have a “test & learn” mindset;
- You're a real leader, capable of influencing people around you.
- Call with Claire, our Talent Partner (30min);
- Call with Marie, Head of AE (1h);
- Case Study, should take around 2 hours of work on a 1 week timeframe, and Test Restitution with Marie & Vianney, VP Sales;
- Coffee fit with two members of Trustpair and a Trustpair Founder (1h30 in total).
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for or be a citizen from Schengen / EU zone. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
- Account Executive
- Paris | Headquarters
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Paris | Headquarters
Workplace & culture
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
Good to know
International development with a strong focus on the USA ;
Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn ;
Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives ;
Excellent work-life balance ;
Flexible remote policy ;
Flat organization ;
We're not looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organisation ;
Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin ;
Account Executive - Italy M / F
Loading application form