Key Account Manager M / F
We usually respond within three days
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering);
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB);
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more);
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
To support this rapid expansion, Trustpair is looking for an ambitious and driven Account Manager (AM) who will be responsible for the development and growth of a dedicated portfolio of accounts.
As a successful AM, you will be developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, while identifying new business and actively seeking new sales opportunities.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience and retention rates. As a member of our Sales team, you will work closely with Chloe, our team leader.
We are looking for someone who is client-obsessed, enjoys analysing data, has a flair for client communication and understands customer behaviour.
What you will do:
- Manage the growth of a client portfolio, including expanding upselling Trustpair solutions;
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ business challenges, evaluate customer growth needs and offer appropriate solutions;
- Drive account growth, ensure renewal and deliver satisfaction to customers;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your client portfolio, stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Own and lead business reviews with your clients;
- Forecast and track portfolio metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status and assess account health
Why join Trustpair - list of our perks here!
You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know how to communicate your ideas. We are looking for talents with the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience in a client-facing Account Manager / Customer Success/ Account Executive quota carrying role;
- Proven success of achieving quarterly/annual sales targets, in a large corporates and complex deals environment;
- Exposure to B2B software sales, preferably in the SaaS space;
- Familiar with CRM tools (we are using Hubspot);
- Excellent language skills both in French and English
We are also looking for the following attributes:
- Love being in front of clients and people-oriented by nature;
- Resourceful nature with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong ability to adapt, bring new ideas to the table and execute on those ideas;
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate others;
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage a high-volume of projects concurrently;
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances;
- Open to feedback and to learning
- Call with Claire, our Talent Partner (30min);
- Call with Chloé, Head of AM (1h);
- Case Study, should take around 2 hours of work on a 1 week timeframe, and Test Restitution;
- Coffee fit with two members of Trustpair and Call Founders (1h30 in total)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for or be a citizen from Schengen / EU zone. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
- Account Executive
- Paris | Headquarters
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Paris | Headquarters
Workplace & culture
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
Good to know
International development with a strong focus on the USA ;
Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn ;
Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives ;
Excellent work-life balance ;
Flexible remote policy ;
Flat organization ;
We're not looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organisation ;
Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin ;
Key Account Manager M / F
Loading application form