Head of SDR M / F
We usually respond within three days
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering);
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB);
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more);
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
To support this rapid expansion, Trustpair are looking for a Head of SDR who is passionate about people and pipeline.
Your mission will be to hire, train, coach, and lead a team of world-class Business Development Representatives, and own a quarterly pipeline goal.
As our Head of SDR you will lead a team of SDRs who are responsible for both inbound lead processing as well as cold outbound outreach. You’ll collaborate with Sales, Growth Marketing, Recruiting, and Operations teams to develop our people and processes while achieving amazing results.
What will you do:
- Articulate the business value of Trustpair, and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Trustpair platform, our competitors, and industry trends;
- Hire, onboard, coach, manage and develop your team’s skills, monthly/quarterly plan to meet/exceed pipeline targets;
- Help shape and scope Trustpair’s top of funnel strategy;
- Work closely with our market team and our VP Sales to ensure proper alignment on our territory plan, target personas, opportunity quality, and SDR to Account Executive hand-off;
- Structure and develop our prospecting messages and sales pitch in line with our company's strategy;
- Closely monitor metrics and KPIs with the aim to increase productivity
Why join Trustpair - list of our perks here!
📈 Two years of experience in a SDR/BDR or sales role and 1+ Leading a team;
📈 Data driven, resourceful and solution-oriented;
📈 Creative Orator (you communicate well on the phone, and understand how to craft messages for your target based on their needs & preferences);
📈 Proven ability to effectively hire and train new people;
We are also looking for the following attributes:
📈 C-Level engagement experience;
📈 Sales tools experience (CRM such as Hubspot, LinkedIn, SF.com, Salesloft, Modjo/Gong);
📈 Experience in the SaaS B2B space;
📈 Previous experience in outbound marketing and/or account-based marketing
- Call with our Claire, our Talent Partner (30 min) ;
- Call with your future manager (1h), our VP Sales Vianney ;
- Case study (1h) with our VP Sales and Fanny, VP Marketing ;
- Coffee fit with team and meeting with a co-founder (1h30)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for or be a citizen from Schengen / EU zone. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
- Account Executive
- Paris | Headquarters
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Paris | Headquarters
Workplace & culture
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
Good to know
International development with a strong focus on the USA ;
Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn ;
Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives ;
Excellent work-life balance ;
Flexible remote policy ;
Flat organization ;
We're not looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organisation ;
Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin ;
Head of SDR M / F
Loading application form