Business Development Representative M / F
We usually respond within three days
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering);
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB);
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more);
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
To support this rapid expansion, Trustpair is looking for an ambitious, well-spoken Senior Business Development Representative (BDR) to assist in growing our customer base.
Your mission will be to generate leads from identified strategic accounts. As the owner of the lead generation process, you will be in charge of developing personalized outreach strategies to connect with the target persona and turn prospects into a sales pipeline.
Specifically, you will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and contacting potential customers through cold calling, email and LinkedIn. Throughout your conversations, you will detect customer pain points, understand their context and how we can help them. You will evangelize and showcase Trustpair's value proposition.
To achieve your goals, you'll benefit from world-class ABM capabilities: every week, you'll receive insights into which accounts and contacts to target, as well as inbound leads generated by marketing initiatives.
Working closely with our Growth Marketing and Sales teams, you will benefit from in-depth training and opportunities for continuous learning and coaching as you grow.
- Within one month:
You will complete your onboarding and begin your journey as a BDR. You will master the methodology for engaging with, and qualifying prospects. You will start qualifying leads and booking your first opportunities.
- Within 3 months:
You will fully master our tools and move on to the outbound call phase. You will start targeting our target prospection lists. You will book more qualified opportunities on priority accounts.
- Within 6 months:
You will be fully familiar with ABM and outbound methodologies. You will reach 100% of your monthly targets. Detect and share opportunities to improve our ABM and outbound processes.
- Within 12 months:
You will be eligible to transition into a BDR lead or AE role. Contribute as an expert in sales development, ABM and outbound calls and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization.
Why join Trustpair - list of our perks here!
What Trustpair is looking for in a candidate:
You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know how to communicate your ideas. We are looking for talents with the following qualifications:
- Minimum one year of experience in a SDR/BDR or sales role, in the B2B space
- Previous experience in outbound marketing and/or account-based marketing
- Master's degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business)
- Resourceful and solution-oriented. You’re autonomous in finding solutions to problems. You are well organised and methodical in your approach.
- Engaged. You have lots of energy, are open to feedback and want to learn.
- Creative Orator. You communicate well on the phone, and understand how to craft messages for your target based on their needs & preferences.
- Persistent Mindset. You are ready for the hunt and understand the drive and effort required to succeed.
- Excellent language skills in French.
NICE TO HAVE
- C-Level engagement experience;
- Sales tools experience (CRM such as Hubspot, LinkedIn, SF.com);
- Good listener: You also know when to pause and listen;
- Team worker: successful lead generation is a team sport;
- Data driven: You know how to leverage all internal data resources to prepare your prospection activity
- Call with Claire, our Talent Partner (30 min);
- Call & Sales pitch simulation with Vianney, VP Sales (1h);
- Coffee fit with SDR Team (30min).
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for or be a citizen from Schengen / EU zone. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
- Account Executive
- Paris | Headquarters
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Paris | Headquarters
Workplace & culture
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
Good to know
International development with a strong focus on the USA ;
Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn ;
Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives ;
Excellent work-life balance ;
Flexible remote policy ;
Flat organization ;
We're not looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organisation ;
Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin ;
Business Development Representative M / F
Loading application form